Members' Day and Annual Meeting 2017
Sponsored by Nimick Forbesway Foundation
Saturday, May 6th from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Barn at Fallingwater; Bear Run Nature Reserve, Mill Run, Pa.
Whether you’re a new member or have been with us for decades, Members’ Day is a great way to experience all that the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy
has to offer. Bring your family to meet our staff, learn about our current work, and enjoy the beauty of Fallingwater and Bear Run Nature
Reserve. The day includes:
- A free continental breakfast beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- A choice of morning and afternoon hikes around Bear Run led by WPC naturalists, including a bird hike, a strenuous hike, a family-friendly nature hunt or a wildflower walk at Ohiopyle State Park
- A variety of informational talks on our projects
- Art activities and fun science exploration for children
- Free shuttles to Fallingwater and tours of the house
- NEW! Tour of High Meadow, Fallingwater’ s newly constructed education programs residence designed by AIA gold medalist architect Peter Bohlin, founding principal of the firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson.
View the Schedule of Activities
Bring a picnic lunch or join us for a buffet provided by The Stone House Restaurant. The buffet is $18 for adults, free to children age 10 and under.
Activities are free, but registration and lunch reservations are required by Monday, May 1st.
We look forward to sharing the day with you!